Friday, August 11, 2006

Kirsten Is Home


Corner Mirror
Originally uploaded by brentdanley.

Kirsten was trying to stop a stubborn trickling nose bleed when I arrived at the hospital this morning. A long shower made her feel much better. After Kirsten's lunch I called Patsy for some medical advice and to let Kirsten talk to Skye, Jenna, and Hayley. They're doing well and enjoyed their time at the beach.

Kirsten wasted no time getting her things together after Dr. Michael approved her release. As soon as we arrived home she got right in bed. When she was comfortable I went to Griffith Elementary to let them know Skye and Jenna will not be in class when it starts Tuesday. When I returned Kirsten was up paying bills and doing other chores. She said she was doing "the usual". I guess she's feeling better.