Friday, August 11, 2006

Going Home

I spoke to Kirsten on the phone this morning. She said they removed the packing from her nose. Dr. Hsu's PA, Wendy, said Kirsten can go home whenever the other doctors release her. Dr. Michael visited her later and said everything looks good and she can be released.

We're finally going home!

Kirsten's going to take the shower this morning she's been eagerly anticipating since Wednesday. That should make her feel better. She still sounds like her nose is full of gauze.

I spoke with my dad this morning. The girls went to the beach yesterday for a couple hours. We're glad they're enjoying their time with their family in Florida.

I noticed in the server log that yesterday someone visited Kirsten's blog entry from last March about the tumor. I've linked to it here for those of you who may want to read it.