Thursday, August 10, 2006

We're Moving...Hopefully


Hallway to NCCU
Originally uploaded by brentdanley.

Kirsten is doing well and expects to move out of the NCCU today. Hooray! I'll be able to visit more frequently and stay longer.

She was telling me all about a plot to blow up some airplanes bound for the United States. I haven't been keeping up on current events so it was nice to listen to her tell me about it. She's awake and talkative. When I arrived this morning she was watching Martha Stewart.

They're still managing her pain with Percocet® and Morphine but less frequently. Tomorrow they'll remove the packing from her nose. The swelling has subsided significantly. She'll be--as Patsy says--"good to go".

There were over 120 visits to the blog yesterday and NO comments. If you'd like to leave a comment simply click the comments link at the bottom of this entry.